Millhouses Accountancy Sheffield, Nottingham & London

Whether your business is a sole traderpartnership or a limited company, we can prepare your year end accounts.  These normally comprise a profit & loss account which tells you how much profit your business has made and a balance sheet, which will show you the financial position of your business at the year end.  

If your business is a limited company we will then submit these accounts to companies house online.  We will also prepare your company’s  corporation tax return (CT600) and submit this online to HMRC (once we have worked out your company’s corporation tax liability).

For more information about year end accounts and submitting to companies house, read our online resources section on accounting for limited companies.

Get in touch with Millhouses Accountancy Sheffield, Nottingham & London

Call us today for more information on:

  • Sheffield 0114 345 0960
  • Nottingham 0115 882 0356
  • London 0203 146 4808